The squeegee is one of the most important instruments in order to achieve reproducible and standardized printing results.
A homogenous and reproducible printed result can only be achieved when the squeegee angle is stabilized and does not alter during printing.
RKS Carbon HT squeegees are produced using high performance polyurethanes and reinforced a carbonfibre support!
1. Profiled “print-ready” printing edges
2. Constant print angle through use of a carbon carrier material combinedwith a 95° Shore core
3. Perfect regulation of the printing result due to significantly less deformation/ bending
4. High reduction in swelling (due to e.g. solvents)
5. Outstanding anti-abrasion properties
6. Fulfils the requirements of the latest screen and paste generations
Available in a selection of carrier thicknesses and polyurethane strengthsthis enables every single solar cell or electronic chip to be produced in thebest possible quality and efficiency.