Returning to Madrid for 2020, FESPA Global Print Expo is Europe’s largest speciality and wide format print exhibition. Taking place at the IFEMA Exhibition Centre, it will be the meeting place for the industry to connect with over 700 exhibitors, showcasing their product innovations and demonstrating their solutions for screen and digital wide format print, textile printing and signage.
Nearly 57 years since its first exhibition, FESPA Global Print Expo has firmly established itself as the leading print exhibition in Europe, providing visitors with access to 600 exhibitors for wide format digital, screen and textile pint and signage, and the opportunity to discover the diverse and creative world of speciality print.
Visitors to Madrid can attend to share knowledge, explore new trends, invest in new machinery or consumables, and discover the different applications bringing colour to life!
Reasons to attend
- Meet 600+ exhibitors for products and services covering screen, digital and textile print communities
- Benefit from unmissable learning opportunities with free educational seminars
- Discover the very latest technological developments from both local and international exhibitors
- Enjoy demonstrations of state-of-the-art equipment, new product launches and advice on the right product for your business needs
- Explore new avenues for your business, from expansion with new machinery or growth within new sectors
- Network with like-minded individuals – share experiences, learnings and create new business relationships