See Amazing Innovations at Printed Electronics Europe 2020
The World's Largest Conference And Exhibition On The Topic
- End-user requirements: case studies, needs, opportunities
- Latest technology and product roadmaps, capabilities, costs
- Clear market insights: profitability, market sizing
- Network with over 2,500 attendees
- Coverage of intersecting technologies in relevant co-located events
What is Printed Electronics?
- Printed Electronics offers four key benefits:
- New forms of electronics - such as flexible displays and electronics on 3D structures;
- Larger area electronics such as sensor arrays;
- Higher performance devices in some cases such as OLED displays;
- Potentially lower cost electronics enabling ubiquitous IoT and smart packaging
Printed electronics comprises of many enabling materials, equipment and components, from mature technologies such as OLED displays to emerging sectors such as structural electronics. If you are involved in the electronics industry you owe it to yourself and your company to explore you opportunities in this growing disruptive sector at the world's largest event series on the topic - your key information and networking hub. The international exhibition, with more than 200 exhibitors, covers all the technologies throughout the entire supply chain across all major component types.
The IDTechEx Show!
Printed Electronics Europe is part of the IDTechEx Show! A series of synergistic events on wearable, sensors, internet of things, graphene & 2D materials, 3D Printing and electric vehicles. Each of these is a full two-day executive conference with a common exhibition. We co-locate these events because there is strong overlap across these topics, exposing you to the full relevant supply chains and customer and supplier bases, saving you time and money from attending separate events.